Leading the Way Change Works
At Change Management 2017 you will be given the tools to take your change management needs to the next level.
Discover the latest industry trends to further your career.
Develop your professional "tool kit" with proven concepts and techniques.
Connect with fellow practitioners and exchange real-life stories.
This three-day conference provides solutions and shares best practices in a collaborative environment. Whether you are a seasoned expert or new to organizational management, this annual conference will provide you with new insights to boldly lead, innovate and achieve successful results in the ever-changing professional environment.
Change Management 2017 will not only benefit you as a practitioner, but can also support your organization and clients, as you will be enriched with new insight and expanded expertise during this thought-provoking, industry-leading conference.
This is the opportunity to get focused and leverage your valuable time to be with other like-minded colleagues. To capture and hear about "what is happening," solve some of the challenges you are encountering and learn about new ways to approach the organizational change that we encounter. By attending, you will:
- Gain insight into what is happening now in the world of change management, including new and innovative techniques being used by your colleagues, peers and thought leaders
- Network with colleagues from firms leading change, corporations experiencing change and individuals who are excited about guiding companies through change
- Practice and experiment with new approaches and skill sets, enabling you to bring them "back to the office" for application
- Meet with thought leaders and experts in change management through ACMP Academy and new VIP sessions
- Earn up to 17 PDU hours to support your CCMP certification
Learn More About Registering:
Go to http://www.acmpconference.com/cm2017/Join-Us/Register to learn more about the conference and to get registered.