Instructions: How To Join, Renew, or Affliate
If you are new to ACMP, follow these steps to register as a new member:
- In the upper right-hand corner of the ACMP Global Homepage, click on Register.
- At the bottom of the registration page, choose North America.
- On the next page you will choose a username, enter your First and Last Name, and select a region (e.g. Texas).
- On the third page you will select Individual Membership or a Corporate Membership Package from the dropdown menu.
To renew your ACMP membership and join the ACMP Texas Chapter*:
- Log in to http://www.acmpglobal.org/. If you already have an account
- Click on Membership Info in the My ACMP Profile box on the right side of the screen.
- This will take you to the Membership Information page which provides your expiration date. Click on the link that reads Securely renew your membership now and renew your membership with a credit card.
- Click on Groups in the My ACMP Profile box on the right side of the screen. This will take you to the My Groups page.
- Select ACMP Chapters: ACMP Texas (US) Chapter from the drop-down and click Update In the Primary Group Management section.
Once you have completed the above five steps, a yellow star will now show up next to ACMP Chapters: ACMP Texas (US) Chapter indicating your affiliation with the chapter.
*Note: If your company purchased your ACMP membership on your behalf, then your company will need to renew your membership.