How to Win at the People Side of Product Leadership
Join us for an all-virtual learning and networking event with some of the brightest change management and product leadership minds. We'll candidly discuss one of the hardest parts of product leadership --- PEOPLE!
A panel from market-leading companies share their invaluable experiences, lessons learned, actionable Strategies from "real products and projects." An excellent opportunity for us to collaborate and expand our Change Management knowledge and toolbox with practical Product Leadership techniques that deliver business value.
We'll tackle how to:● Achieve a shared belief in product strategy that helps your team/stakeholders support and execute your vision.
● Create alignment within a dynamic web of competing stakeholder priorities, manage undefined problems in a fast-paced, uncertain, and competitive environment.
● Cultivate a product culture of cross-functional teams with shared beliefs of their role in your customer's world.
● Coach your team to identify and amplify the voice of priority users vs. more vocal users.
● Get leadership commitment to your product, sustain delivery, navigate rapidly changing corporate priorities.
● Avoid dev teams that do not work well together, confused stakeholders interrupting momentum, customer use cases focused on symptoms and not "the real problem," lackluster user adoption, etc.
● Avoid decelerating momentum, stalled decision making, and cultural friction between misaligned factions.
● Moderated Expert Panel
● Duration: 90 mins
o 40 mins: Moderator asks panel questions about their experience on the subject
o 20 mins: Break for audience to network in breakout rooms and submit questions for Q&A session
o 30 mins: Q&A session
● Pacific Northwest Chapter: Seattle, Portland, Vancouver BC (Canada), Tri-Cities, Boise, Spokane, Central WA
● Texas Chapter: Austin, Houston, North Texas, San Antonio
Companies we are inviting include:
● Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Facebook, T-Mobile, Expedia, SAP, Google, Salesforce, Western Digital
● Kaiser Permanente, Providence Health, Columbia Sportswear, Nike